The list below was compiled by experts. It reveals this top hair vitamins for potency ingredients that are clinically proven to work and for user satisfaction.
La Muse Beauty is number one and here’s why:
- It contains 20 of the clinically proven active ingredients that healthy hair needs to be repaired and grow. More than any other on the market today.
- These ingredients include the vital 5000mcg of biotin, Saw Palmetto, organic kelp and folic acid.
- They have absolutely NO synthetic fillers, binders or artificial ingredients, even their capsules are made of vegetable cellulose.
- Hair La Vie has many positive user reviews and user experiences.
- Their customer service team is knowledgeable and easy to contact.
- They stand behind their product with a strong, 90 day no-hassle money back guarantee.
Viviscal missed out on being number one and here’s why:
- Viviscal is a well-known, popular brand but user reviews show a recent formula change
- This only offers 120mcg of biotin, way under the daily recommended dosage for hair growth.
- It does contain shark powder but does not have any Saw Palmetto or folic acid.
- They have many synthetic fillers including, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and maltodextrin.
- They use tablets that may not dissolve properly instead of all-natural, quick dissolving veggie capsules.
Unfortunately, Hairfinity came in third place and here’s why:
- Hairfinity is a very popular brand but they only contain 12 of the active ingredients mentioned above.
- Consumers have reported terrible breakouts and hair thinning after using the product.
- This product does not contain Saw Palmetto or kelp.
- It is not all-natural because it contains the cheap filler magnesium stearate.
- Hairfinity does not have veggie capsules, their capsules are made with beef bovine gelatin (which is not included on their label). SHOCKER!
- They only offer a short 30 day, conditional guarantee.