My Wedding Videos

Wednesday, June 26th, 2013

I was looking over my wedding stuff while placing pictures in the photo album of our one year anniversary celebration at Ojo Caliente and realized I didn’t officially share my wedding videos with Permed to Natural readers.

Well I did. I published them in the “All About Me” section but I never placed them in a post for all to easily see.

So, since we are still in the month of celebrating our anniversary, below are my wedding videos. Enjoy!

Trailer

Staci + Joe from Lear Miller Weddings on Vimeo.

Highlights of the ceremony and reception

Staci + Joe from Lear Miller Weddings on Vimeo.

Ceremony

The Bride jumps over the Honey Moon Broom to her Red Cadillac, Rachael’s Knoll: 7 Canyons Resort from Lear Miller Weddings on Vimeo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

11 Responses to “My Wedding Videos”

1. Novella L. says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 5:41 AM

This is such a beautiful wedding video. You look
    so beautiful and Joe look so handsome. Happy Anniversary to you and Joe may you both have
    a lifetime of eternal love and bliss. xoxo :)

I couldn’t help but cry tears of joy for you both. :) lol

Thanks for sharing !

2. Permed to Natural says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Thank you very much!! I was a little unsure if I should post the videos but after reading your comment I am glad I did it.

3. Cassandra says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 6:36 AM

Congrats to a wonderful beginning that is still a celebration. Who created the wedding broom I would love to post that info on my blog and one of my Pinterest boards? You must enjoy viewing these videos because the bring the joy of the day back.

4. Permed to Natural says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Hi Cassandra, Thank you very much! You told me about the place to get the broom, Little John, I believe. They were great.

5. Jane B. says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Your wedding was breathtaking. Nature was the BEST backdrop to a wedding filled with Love and Joy and celebration! Peace and Manifold Blessings for years to come!

6. Permed to Natural says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Jane B You are the best!!!

7. JoAnn says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Thank you for sharing. It was beautiful and congratulations on your first year, may you have the blessings of a wonderful life together forever.

8. Cassandra says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Oh wow that’s great I loved that the broom had the carving of your names on it. Little John is great. Funny, I will definitely feature them again.

9. Permed to Natural says:
    June 27th, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Thank you very much for your kind words.

10. Pat says:
    February 22nd, 2014 at 7:46 AM

I happened to have run upon your blog looking for healthy juicing for hair growth. Little would I know that I would find such joy by viewing your site and especially your wedding pictures and videos. I could feel the joy just by looking with a smile upon my face. Congratulations to you upon your anniversary and wishing you and your husband so many more. Your wedding was spectacular and it was so refreshing for me to start a new day.

11. Permed to Natural says:
    February 23rd, 2014 at 1:52 AM

Thank you very much! Stay blessed!