- White Raw Shea Butter – 2 Cups – (you can use yellow or white shea butter. It makes no difference)
- Jojoba Oil – 2 Tablespoons
- Avocado Oil – 2 Tablespoons
- Vitamin E Oil – 1 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil – 2 Tablespoons
- Grapeseed Oil – 1 Tablespoons
- Coconut Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Cedarwood Essential Oil – 15 drops
- Rosemary Essential Oil – 21 drops
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – 15 drops
- Thyme Essential Oil – 15 drops
- Peppermint Essential Oil – 26 drops
- Lavender Essential Oil – 15 drops
- Frankincense Oil – 5 small caps full
- 1 electric mixer
- 1 glass jar
After including all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl, whip the mixture for 15 minutes with a hand mixer on a low-speed. I used speed 1.
Then I added Frankincense for fragrance.
I whipped the mixture for 5 additional minutes on speed 2.
I let it rest for 10 minutes or so and whipped everything again for up to 1 minute. I placed the product in a glass jar and I was done.
I put it in the freezer over night but it wasn’t necessary.
I made a new batch that I like a lot better. Click HERE for the results!